FourthRev is a VC-backed, high growth EdTech start-up working with the world's best technology companies and leading global universities to impact the $11.5 Trillion digital skills gap. We are pioneering a new category of education that combines the best of career-focused skills development with the unique value of global universities to deliver powerful pathways to high-growth digital careers.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
Paid Media Manager - Your Mission
Paid Media is a vital acquisition channel at FourthRev and one used to attract and convert our learners. As we grow and learn about our audience, we will need to ensure that we are using the best possible channels to reach them.You’ll be tying together & distributing our brand narrative and moving people through the funnel, ultimately converting into learners signing up on our platform.
You’ll have a lot of freedom to try things within a framework of strong principles to guide you. You will work closely with agencies as well as build in-house capabilities to run and deliver on our paid media efforts. We have ambitious growth goals and to achieve these we will need to test and learn quickly.
While the primary focus will be on acquiring learners for our Career Accelerator courses, you’ll also be working on campaigns for brand awareness and testing new markets and new marketing channels.You will be working on both strategy and execution of building out an expert performance marketing capability within FourthRev. It’s our mission to build out the best team in the world, and you’ll be a part of making that a reality.
What you'll be doing with us
- Build a robust system that enables us to
- Scalably acquire new learners in the UK, Europe and other areas at a toralable CPA
- Launch cost efficient, effective ads and campaigns for existing and new courses
- Manage university brand reputation
- Experiment with channels, messaging & audiences to optimise acquisitions and conversion rates and CPAs across all countries and courses.
- Work with the marketing team to optimise our paid channel user journeys for increased conversion rates (CRO).
- Work with the content and design teams to plan, execute and distribute paid content that is within the scope of the universities brand guidelines.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and wider company, on paid media performance and how this is driving the core FourthRev metrics.
- Operate with a lot of freedom and autonomy - taking the initiative to grow the business by the most effective means.
What you'll need to join us
- Expert (world class) in at least one paid channel
- Proven examples of adding business value
- Has planned and implemented end-to-end campaigns
- Considers all avenues for reaching the right users & is able to prioritise impactful work
- Can at least work on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads with some experience of other channels being a bonus.
- Very strong on both social and search platforms
- Good at briefing content creators and designers
- Able to document thoughts and plans well
- Exposure to / has worked in team who do education/EdTech marketing
- Good at data analysis
- Google sheets/Excel power user
- Has worked with analytics software
- GA experience
- Experience implementing attribution
- Can implement tracking pixels
- Can set up conversion tracking on paid media platforms
- Excellent communicator
- Works well cross functionally
- Content, Design, Product, external partners and university teams
Who you are
- Preferably experience working within a brand
- Proactively solves own problems
- Experience with lead gen marketing
- Enjoys working with others and is a strong team player
- Has a passion for startups
- Stays up to date with marketing trends
- Good understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Thorough & creative thinker
- Considers all possible routes to growth
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Google Tag Manager experience