FourthRev - Head of Curriculum/Learning Design
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners. It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
To deliver world class curriculum design and oversight, ensuring that all GTM learning experiences are to the highest standard and aligned to postgraduate level requirements. You will lead a team Learning Design Managers to ensure that learning experiences/programmes are engaging and pedagogically sound.
What you'll be doing
- Leading a team of LXD Managers and Team Leads to become the best leaders, developing the highest quality learning experience
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders including academics at prestigious universities to develop partnership relationships and produce quality outcomes
- Ensuring product quality is aligned to global qualification frameworks and is of world-class standard
- Defining and executing on curriculum design and development strategy (working closely with Head of Product and extended Product leadership team)
- Defining and enabling the team on best practices
- Overseeing content and course development ensuring that the functionality is in line with instructional design principles
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders and partners both internal and external. e.g. academic leaders, subject matter experts and other professional services
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong leadership skills, with experience managing teams of at least 15 people, plus contractors
- Extensive experience leading LXD/ID teams to design & develop curriculum at postgraduate level
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and build collaborative work relationships
- Evidence of managing and quality assuring the application of up-to-date and sound instructional design principles in an online educational environment
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise work appropriately
- Experience of working with a wide range of learning technology platforms, learning management systems, tools and services
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
We are a globally diverse team with headquarters in the UK and Australia. Remote working is supported.