FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners. It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
As part of awareness and lead generation at FourthRev, useful organic content and a user-friendly website, are vital to ensuring that we are able to educate and convert those looking for, or already in, the digital skills space with the primary goal of adding maximum value to potential leads and learners.
We are on a mission to support those that are looking to start a career in the Digital Skills landscape, or further their career with new digital skills, with world’s best education. We believe that the new vertical of education, Career Accelerators by FourthRev, will do just that. Combining the world’s leading universities with innovative and industry leading companies to give learners actionable career focused outcomes and help them learn new skills and stand out as top tech talent.
As the SEO Lead you will be responsible for the creation, setup, management and continuous improvement of our SEO strategy and output of that strategy, inline with lead generation and learner targets.
What you'll be working on
You will be working on both strategy and execution of SEO at FourthRev and will have the exciting opportunity of setting our global SEO direction. It’s our mission to build out the best team in the world, and you’ll be a part of making that a reality.
What you’d be tasked with doing
- Set the global SEO strategy to support traffic and lead generation targets and execute against that strategy.
- Test and report on what content works best for the Fourthrev audience and how we can best leverage this to generate organic traffic
- Ensure that our digital assets are technically optimised for a great user experience (i.e. on-site technical SEO is exceptional).
- Ensure our content is optimised for specific geographies where applicable.
- Assist in training content producers to assist with SEO optimisation
- Delivering reports with useful and actionable insights
- Regularly audit our existing website, and any other owned digital assets, and action on improvements needed
- Work with other channel owners, like Paid Media and Email Marketing, to support multi-channel campaign adjectives.
- Organic visitors are driving core OKRs at FourthRev.
Things you should be able to do really well
- Have a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Work well with Google sheets or Excel
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with SEO tools that include: technical website insights, linking profiles and link quality, link opportunities, audience and persona insights, technical website audits.
- Has experience with Google Analytics and other data tools.
- Creating and executing on user journey flow maps.
- Train other team members on core SEO principles and ensure they are able to measure their own success.
- An experienced SEO marketer with 5+years experience leading SEO thinking and planning.
- Has worked in a fast paced environment
- Proactively solves own problems
- Has a strong growth mindset
- High attention to detail
- Stays up to date with organic marketing best practices and trends
- Has had exposure to / has worked in team who do education marketing
- Able to document their thoughts and plan well
- Thorough understanding of general marketing principles and practices and has had exposure to other marketing channels
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa.