A purpose-driven career. Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
You’re a Graphic Designer who loves visual identity work. With us, you will make a difference by supporting and evolving our visual brand, creating sales and marketing materials and collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Join a fast-paced internal creative team that cultivates assets for multiple channels for online education products
- Report to and work with the Lead Graphic Designer to produce visual online learning content
- Liaise with the internal Learning Design teams to produce aligned content for the online learning platforms
- Make educated design decisions on best practices
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs
- Maintain a high standard of design output, reviewing work and writing detailed alt text to comply with accessibility guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Create the optimal visual solution for each brief and work closely with non-design team members to achieve the best outcomes
- Support the Learning Designers on best design practices
- Create the optimal visual solution for each brief with the end user in mind
- Assist other designers when necessary, on any part of their project in hand
- Create and maintain asset libraries
What you need to succeed
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide range infographics, illustrations, icons and layout skills
- You are a conceptual Graphic Designer, able to come up with ideas and craft effective and engaging designs
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to work independently at times on multiple projects
- To have a problem-solving attitude towards your design projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely with teams in multiple time zones
- Experience in
- Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using Jira and Confluence favourable, but not essential
- designing infographics, testing and preparing images for online platforms
- You're a rockstar at:
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met and multiple projects are successfully delivered simultaneously
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
You will be excited to work in a dynamic, global and rapidly changing start-up environment. You will relish the chance to stamp your mark on the future trajectory of the business as it builds a global footprint and impacts the lives of learners around the world.
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We offer flexible working arrangements and deeply support ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture.